Monday, May 9, 2011

Getting older

Yes we all do it as much as some people rather not but it happens you know it is nature.  But who said getting older had to be so painful I want to meet this person and ask them why.  As you get older your body begins to do strange things that it never did before.  Like all the aches and then the pains that follow.  Starts out with a little pain that pain gets more intense and the next thing you know you have arthitis where the heck did that come from.  That is what I like to know. What did I eat to or drink to get this someone tell me and I will stop.  Then the next thing you get more intense pain in other parts of your body more painful than the previous place and I noticed then your body becomes different.  I mean this is no fun and I did not sign up for this so take me off that sheet of paper.  Then you notice your body doesn't feel the same there is days I don't even reconize my bdy because it was never like this.

As a young adult I was able to keep up by wlaking with purpose now I can barely keep up for all the younger kids bypass me it just make sme angry that I can't keep up.  Then the bones start moving on you.  Let me tell you was I ever shocked when I dicovered this.  I felt deformed and that is not a good feeling.  Then your kness start hurting and ecome painful and you can hardly walk let me tell you not fun at all.  My shoulders hurt my elbows, my wrist which as you know is very painful.  So likek I stated beofre who agreed to this.  As a result of all this is my fingers are going numb and I can't stop it and that makes me mad.  I like to be in control of my body but this is in control of me and I don't like it.

So I quess I should have taken better care of myslef when I was younger and I thought I had was I ever wrong.  So what you do to your body when your a youth comes back to haunt yoou later.  So for me getting older has not been fun and as I approach 50 next yearr I whate to think what will come next.  As it is I will not be able o walk or do anything with my hands,  but I am sure I will figure out a way to do this.

So lets keep it real and until next time be safe out there and come back again

No comments:

Post a Comment