Wednesday, May 11, 2011

The doctor visit

Ok we all go the doctor right.  You have an a ppoinmnet so you get there on time sign in and then what?  You have to wait so who beisdes me think that is wrong.  If you are going to cancel you have to give a 24 hour nootice what happens if you should have a emergency and you can't call ahead to tell the recoption you won't be there do they charge you for your appointed time.  We all know if you show up late you can't get in for they can't fit you in if you miss your appointment.  Is that fair?  I think not.  Ok now you get called in to see the doctor and what is that happens agin you wait.  Once again I think nt fair.  You should be able to log onto the internet if you have a portable device that you can do this.  As far as I know only hospitals let you do this.  I am sure,like myself, I take something something to read while waiting.  Mabe tey should put a small tv in the room so you can amuse yourself while waiting if you don't have a book.  Now lets say the doctor arrives you tell what the problem is is that right?  Isn't tat why your there so he can fix it?  You may wait a 30 minutes or longer for doctor and he only spend 5 minutes with you that is just rude if you ask me. 

What I think they need to do an this just me  and what I think they should not scedule 4 people every 15 minutes.  Does the doctor need that much more money?  Why can't we charge for our time while waiting I am sure there would be a better wait then.  Because like me I am sure you think your time is worth more than waiting in the doctor office for a 5 minute visit.

Ok that is it for now and so lets keep it real and come back soon ok and if you have suggestions on a topic and what I would say about it let me know.

The thought for today is The thing always happens that you really believe in, belief in a thing makes it happen  Francis Lloyed Wright.

No comments:

Post a Comment